A brand new market for Somerset Farmers’ Markets!
This had previously been a council run monthly event in Crown Glass Square but has now re-located to the bustling High Street with a road closure in place making it a pedestrian paradise for browsing the many food, drink and craft stalls which make up this large event.
Plenty of car parks make this a great destination market for both residents and those looking for a great day out as the town is also blessed with many eateries.
Visit www.nailseatown.com/visiting for more local information including parking.
Location Nailsea High Street BS48 1AH
When: The 3rd Saturday of the month from March till December
Dates for 2021
March 20th August 21st
April 17th September 18th
May 15th October 16th
June 19th November 20th
July 17th December 18th
- Barley Wood Kitchen Garden Organic Fruit and vegetables from a beautiful Victorian walled garden near Wrington.
- Bath Soft Cheese Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- Bristol Woodturning Handcrafted and turned wooden items.
- Clevedon Bag Company Handmade textile items
- Dragonfly Jewellery Handmade jewellery using silver ,copper and glass.
- Fussels Fine Foods Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- Gardens of Japan Grower of hardy shrubs and trees.
- Go Wild Preserves Seasonal Jams ,jellies ,chutneys,relishes & marmalades.
- Grandma Knitting Handknitted items
- Granny Bears Handmade cotton baby and childrens clothes.
- Janes Flower Pots Ready planted hanging baskets and pots.
- Leafy Greens Micro Farm Nutricious micro veg
- Nailsea Country Markets Homemade baked goods & preserves
- Nutts Scotch Eggs Scotch eggs as you’ve never tasted them before!
- Oven to You A pastry chef making a range of sweet tarts.
- Real Pork Saddleback/Large White cross pigs; home reared and produced pork
- Rooms The Confectioners Handmade Victorian themed confectionary
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Seafoods Award winning family run fishmongers
- Somerset Charcuterie Salami, chorizo and cured meats. Made using traditional artisan methods, Somerset ingredients and west country flavours.