A brand new market for Somerset Farmers’ Markets from October 2020. This had previously been a council run monthly event in Crown Glass Square but has now re-located to the bustling High Street with a road closure in place making it a pedestrian paradise for browsing the many food, drink and craft stalls which make up this large event.
Plenty of car parks make this a great destination market for both residents and those looking for a great day out as the town is also blessed with many eateries.
Visit www.nailseatown.com/visiting for more local information including parking.
Location Nailsea High Street BS48 1AH
When: The 3rd Saturday of the month from March till December
Dates for 2020
October 17th , November 21st & December 19th
Dates for 2021
March 20th August 21st
April 17th September 25th
May 15th October 16th
June 19th November 20th
July 17th December 18th
- Bath Soft Cheese Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- Fussels Fine Foods Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- Leafy Greens Micro Farm Nutricious micro veg
- Nutts Scotch Eggs Scotch eggs as you’ve never tasted them before!
- Oven to You A pastry chef making a range of sweet tarts.
- Pistrina Sourdough Bakery Organic sourdough bakery
- Real Pork Saddleback/Large White cross pigs; home reared and produced pork
- Rooms The Confectioners Handmade Victorian themed confectionary
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Seafoods Award winning family run fishmongers
- Somerset Charcuterie Salami, chorizo and cured meats. Made using traditional artisan methods, Somerset ingredients and west country flavours.
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- The Great Cake Company A delicious range of gluten free cakes and chocolates.
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Incredible Brewing Co. Creators of fine craft beers