Held on the third Saturday of each month in this traditional market town, the market has recently moved to a new home outside the Henhayes Centre. The centre is open during the market for you to pop in and have a cup of tea and there are also toilets onsite. The centre is a community run project and always looking for volunteers.
With a comprehensive selection of around 16 stalls, this market was one of the first to be set up in the year 2000 and is a popular addition to the busy shopping town. The town has a great range of pubs and cafes and an individual street scene.
Location: *Currently relocated outside the Town Hall TA18 7LN (normally we are outside the Henhayes Centre, South Street Car Park TA18 8DA
Dates for 2021:
|16th January||20th February|
|20th March||17th April|
|15th May||19th June|
|17th July||21st August|
|18th September||16th October|
|Christmas Market 18th December|
Parking/transport: there is a large car park close by.
South West Buses run irregular services from Chard and Yeovil, see their website for more details and timetables
- Ali’s Homemade Produce Ali’s Homemade Produce is all about using fresh, local ingredients to make preserves, chutneys, pickles, marmalades, sweet & savoury pastries, cakes & related products.
- Bower Hinton Farm A wide range of home grown vegetables and strawberries in season
- In Clover We offer perennials, shrubs and bulbs alongside hand crafted willow structures.
- Islebeck Plants Home grown perennial, annual, vegetable and herb plants
- Melissa’s Preserves Award winning preserves
- North Perrot Fruit Farm Apples and apple and pear juice in season. Shortlisted as best drinks producer in the 2010 ‘Taste of Somerset’ Awards’.
- The Dorset Dairy Co. Fresh from the dairy butter,yoghurt,cream and milk
- White’s of Wick Fourth generation farmers Dan and Vikki White produce and finish Aberdeen Angus Beef, producing prime meat to the highest assurance standard with full traceability. Meat from the Aberdeen Angus breed is renowned for it’s eating quality and distinctive flavour, their meet is hung for at least three weeks to ensure maximum tenderness and full flavour. email@example.com 07974925575