Frome Farmers’ Market is a well established and popular market, located in the beautifully renovated Cheese & Grain Market Hall.
It has won many awards over the years and is one of the biggest standalone farmers markets in the South west and has recently won a Gold Taste of the West award. The market is held on the second Saturday of each month. A very well established range of farmers and food producers with a huge range of vegetables,meats ,cheeses and bread aswell as many new innovative food businesses. Our only indoor market venue so great shopping whatever the weather.
There is a huge variety of stalls with outstanding award winning local produce and a friendly cafe on site for refreshments and live music ….well it is a music venue!
Location: in the Cheese & Grain Market Hall, BA11 1BE close to the town centre. Follow the signs for the car park.
Find out what going on in Frome: frome.nub.news
Dates for 2020:
|January 11th||February 8th|
|March 14th||April 11th|
|May 9th||June 13th|
|July 11th||August 8th|
|September 12th||October 10th|
|November 14th||December 12th|
|Christmas Market 2020
Sunday 20th December 10am-2pm
Parking/transport: there is a Pay and Display car park right next to the market
- Autistic Eye-‘Seeing things differently’ Artwork celebrating the talents of those on the Autistic Spectrum
- Beech Ridge Farm Free range poultry including chicken, duck, goose and turkey plus eggs
- Blueridge Farm Scotch Eggs Scotch eggs using own free range eggs & free range pork.
- Brown Cow Organics An award winning farm producing multi award winning organic beef, organic yogurts and River Cottage yoghurt and panna cotta.
- Frome Eggs Eggs laid by hens free to roam the range!
- Fussels Fine Foods Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- G.M. Country Sports Game in season plus venison year round.
- Honey Pot Farm Seasonal producers of cider, apple juice, vinegar, honey, cordials and sauces.
- In Clover We offer perennials, shrubs and bulbs alongside hand crafted willow structures.
- Liams Cakes Liam creates cakes,desserts & fruit tarts using high quality ingredients
- Lisa’s Country Kitchen Homemade traditional cordials, with no additives or preservatives
- Loves Lane Biodynamic & organically produced meats.
- Loves Lane Farm A small family farm producing biodynamic/organic pork,lamb & beef
- Mere Fish Farm Fresh trout reared in spring water, also hot and cold smoked, roulades and terrines.
- Pistrina Sourdough Bakery Organic sourdough bakery
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Rosies Cakes, baked goods and a range of preserves
- Stone Angel Beer Traditional Medieval Ale
- Timmy’s Chillies Marmalades and Jellies
- V.P. Collins A huge variety of vegetables all year round.
- Wainwrights Bee Farm We sell 6 varieties of honey from our hives in Wiltshire, plus candles made with our own Wiltshire wax.
- West Country Water Buffalo A lower fat tasty meat fed only on grass and silage. Chosen as the ‘Best Somerset Meat Producer’ in the 2010 Taste of Somerset awards.
- Wootton Organic Dairy Award winning sheep and cows cheese and yoghurts.