A very popular and well supported market awarded a Gold in the 2018 Taste of the West Farmers Market awards.It has a huge variety of traders ranging from traditional farmers to artisan food producers. The market runs on the second Saturday of each month.
Located in the large town of Keynsham between Bristol and Bath, the market contains about 20 regular traders offering a wide range of local products. Two award winning cheese-makers,a wide selection of meats,plus artisan brewers and wine makers,a fishmonger and baked goods . The market recieves funding from Keynsham Town Council and also offers space for local community groups and welcomes musicians, bands and performing arts group to entertain you as you browse and shop.
Location: Market Walk, the pedestrianised centre of the new town centre development next to the High Street, BS31 1FS
Dates for 2021
|January 9th||February 13th|
|March 13th||April 10th|
|May 8th||June 12th|
|July 10th||August 14th|
|September 11th||Oct 9th|
|November 13th||December 11th|
Parking/transport: there is a selection of signposted car parks close to the market. See this handy sheet for detailed information about local car parks.
Local buses stop close by.
- Bath Soft Cheese Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- Besley’s Fruit One of the few remaining Cheddar strawberry growers
- Chewton Farm We sell naturally reared Angus beef, outdoor reared pork, seasonal lamb and Christmas turkeys.
- Fishman with a Difference Fresh fish, smoked fish and shellfish
- Fussels Fine Foods Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- Keynsham Country Market Homemade cakes, savouries, preserves and plants in season.
- Lavinia Cellan-Jones Ceramics Ceramics
- Leafy Greens Micro Farm Nutricious micro veg
- Nutts Scotch Eggs Scotch eggs as you’ve never tasted them before!
- Oven to You A pastry chef making a range of sweet tarts.
- Rooms The Confectioners Handmade Victorian themed confectionary
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- Taylors of Bruton Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- Ted’s Plants Vegetable plants and annual bedding plants
- The Great Cake Company A delicious range of gluten free cakes and chocolates.
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Incredible Brewing Co. Creators of fine craft beers
- The Wicked Chilli Family run chilli farm.