A very popular and well supported market with a huge variety of traders ranging from traditional to artisan. The market runs on the second Saturday of each month.
Located in the large town of Keynsham between Bristol and Bath, the market contains about 20 regular traders offering a wide range of local products. The market also offers space for local community groups and welcomes musicians, bands and performing arts group to entertain you as you browse and shop.
Location: Market Walk, the pedestrianised centre of the new town centre development next to the High Street, BS31 1FS
Dates for 2017:
|8th April 2017|
|13th May 2017||10th June 2017|
|8th July 2017||12th August 2017|
|9th September 2017||14th October 2017|
|11th November 2017||9th December 2017|
Parking/transport: there is a selection of signposted car parks close to the market. Local buses stop close by.
- Bath Soft Cheese Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- Besley’s Fruit One of the few remaining Cheddar strawberry growers
- Caroline Jane Designs Handmade jewellery
- Chewton Farm We sell naturally reared Angus beef, outdoor reared pork, seasonal lamb and Christmas turkeys.
- Fishman with a Difference Fresh fish, smoked fish and shellfish
- Fussels Fine Foods Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- Keynsham Country Market Homemade cakes, savouries, preserves and plants in season.
- Nutts For… Scotch eggs as you’ve never tasted them before!
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- Taylors Traditional Bakers Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- The Great Cake Company A delicious range of gluten free cakes and chocolates.
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Incredible Brewing Co. Creators of fine craft beers
- The Parsnipship We sell a wide range of homemade vegetarian savouries using local produce wherever possible.
- Tor Cider and Fenney Castle Vineyard Craft cider and wine producer