First started in 1999, Glastonbury was the first market to be started by Somerset Farmers’ Markets. It’s open on the fourth Saturday of each month.
Stalls are located around Market Cross, right in the centre of the town. Customers can not only browse the great selection of produce at the market, but also explore Glastonbury’s unique range of shops and cafes and it’s only a mile (depending on route) to the top of Glastonbury Tor.
For more information about extending your trip to this interesting town, see Glastonbury Online’s guide.
Location: by the Market Cross in the Market Place, BA6 9EU
Dates for 2017:
|25th March 2017||22nd April 2017|
|27th May 2017||24th June 2017|
|22nd July 2017||26th August 2017|
|23rd September 2017||28th October 2017|
|25th November 2017||16th December 2017|
Parking/transport: there are Pay and Display spaces in both St John’s Car Park and across the road by the Abbey.
- Bower Bakery Artisan baker specialising in spelt loaves
- Flora Flowers A wonderful selection of locally grown, seasonal flowers from the Mendip Hills in Somerset.
- Lisa’s Country Kitchen Homemade traditional cordials, with no additives or preservatives
- Nutts For… Scotch eggs as you’ve never tasted them before!
- Portbridge Vegetables A wide range of homegrown vegetables all year round.
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- Stretties Cakes Locally sourced and made range of gluten free and traditional cakes and pastries.
- The Good Goat Company A small goat and chicken farm in Woolavington
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Parsnipship We sell a wide range of homemade vegetarian savouries using local produce wherever possible.
- The Pizza Bike Pizzas served in a unique and fun way. Made using only fresh and organic ingredients.
- Wootton Organic Dairy Award winning sheep and cows cheese and yoghurts.