First started in 1999, Glastonbury was the first market to be started by Somerset Farmers’ Markets. It’s open on the fourth Saturday of each month.
Stalls are located around Market Cross, right in the centre of the town. Customers can not only browse the great selection of produce at the market, but also explore Glastonbury’s unique range of shops and cafes and it’s only a mile (depending on route) to the top of Glastonbury Tor.
For more information about extending your trip to this interesting town, see Glastonbury Online’s guide.
Location: by the Market Cross in the Market Place, BA6 9EU
Dates for 2020:
|25th January||22nd February|
|28th March||25th April|
|23rd May||27th June|
|25th July||22nd August|
|26th September||24th October|
|Christmas Market 19th December|
Parking/transport: there are Pay and Display spaces in both St John’s Car Park and across the road by the Abbey.
- Goats of the Gorge Goats milk skin care products
- Melissa’s Preserves Award winning preserves
- Pretty Little Bakes Homemade cupcakes, cake slices, traybakes, biscuits and scones.
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset