First started in 1999, Glastonbury was the first market to be started by Somerset Farmers’ Markets. It’s open on the fourth Saturday of each month.
Stalls are located around Market Cross, right in the centre of the town. Customers can not only browse the great selection of produce at the market, but also explore Glastonbury’s unique range of shops and cafes and it’s only a mile (depending on route) to the top of Glastonbury Tor.
For more information about extending your trip to this interesting town, see Glastonbury Online’s guide.
Location: by the Market Cross in the Market Place, BA6 9EU
Dates for 2019:
|26th January||23rd February|
|23rd March||27th April|
|25th May||22nd June|
|27th July||24th August|
|28th September||26th October|
|Christmas Market 21st December|
Parking/transport: there are Pay and Display spaces in both St John’s Car Park and across the road by the Abbey.
- Goats of the Gorge Goats milk skin care products
- Melissa’s Preserves Award winning preserves
- Pretty Little Bakes Homemade cupcakes, cake slices, traybakes, biscuits and scones.
- Root Connections Community Garden Vegetables,fruit,flowers & chutneys
- Somerset Cheese Company Award winning specialist cheese makers
- The Humble Pie Co Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset