Somerset Farmers’ Market producers – farmers, bakers, cheese makers, cider makers and chilli growers – are all gearing up to take part in Yeovil’s ‘Super Saturday’ on 27th September.
All kinds of activities will be taking place in the town centre including:
- Buskfest – buskers performing throughout the town centre
- Bugfest – a chance to see a variety of exotic and unusual creatures
- Yeovil in Bloom Gardening Competition – presentation of prizes
- Best Kept Allotment Competition – presentation of prizes
- Music in the Performing Arts Area – featuring Yeovil Town Band
- Children’s activities – including a workshop, face painting and a stilt walker
- Yeovil Food Festival – on its second outing
… and, of course, Yeovil Farmers’ Market in Middle Street from 9am to 2pm. The market now in its fourth year has an enviable selection of local producers and is helping to raise Yeovil’s profile as a food shopping destination complementing the great range of local shops and eateries in town.